FROM ONLY £25 PER YEAR YOU CAN ACCESS SO MUCH MORE…
Whilst everyone is welcome to book for our in-person public lectures, annual Membership of Friends - from only £25 per year - gives you access to so much more.
From exclusive Behind-the-Scenes events at Imperial and beyond, to FREE online Fireside Chats with experts, from reduced ticket prices for in-person lectures to places for your guests - Membership benefits are worth it!
Membership benefits include:
- A whole year of thought-provoking in-person lectures held at Imperial covering the latest scientific discoveries and developments from Imperial College London
- Learning from world-class scientists and ground-breaking researchers from Imperial College London and guest academia
- Exclusive FREE live streamed Fireside Chats with experts
- Special invitations to attend hand-picked College-run events
- An exclusive programme of Member-only in-person visits giving unique access to facilities and research departments with our Behind-the-Scenes events at Imperial and beyond
- Reduced ticket rates for in-person lectures for you and your guests
- The opportunity to meet our lecturers after each event and enjoy an informal discussion over refreshments
- Preferential rates to the Centre for Languages, Culture and Communication online adult education classes
Annual Membership for £25 - Direct Debit option
You may select single or joint membership for payment by Direct Debit. This is handled on behalf of Friends by GoCardless and subject to the Direct Debit Guarantee. Once you have entered your details you will receive an email confirmation that the Direct Debit is being set up. You may cancel the Direct Debit before payment is set up or should you decide not to renew.
Single Person Membership by Direct Debit is £25 per year and is active for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Joint Membership by Direct Debit is £50 per year for two people and is active for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Annual Membership for £30 - Card payment option
If you would prefer to make a card payment instead of Direct Debit, you may click and select one of the Membership options below. This will be a one-off payment for single or joint membership and we will send you a reminder when your annual Membership renewal is due.